April 24, 2008
Mmm.. Glad to share with you all that we are going to have two new Team Leaders for Ubuntu Tamil Team. Its Thangamani Arun (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/thangam) from Chennai, India who will be equally assisted by Abdul Haleem (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AbdulHaleem) from Kalmunai, Sri Lanka.
So its time for me to say good bye to the Team Lead responsibility that I have been holding so far and start venturing into other roles that will help Ubuntu prosper.
Its almost two year since we started our LoCo (June 2006), and many many many thanks to the entire Ubuntu Community for giving me such a wonderful experience in my Life.
So what am I going to do next! Focus on development! Letme start blogging more extensively on it soon.. Cheers 🙂
April 13, 2008
Glad to share with the world we have just launched Kanimozhi, an Online
Magazine to carry the news, events and technical info from the Free Software
World in Tamil Language.
The Website can be accessed at: http://kanimozhi.org.in
We have a set of six articles to begin this initiative.
1) About kanimozhi: http://kanimozhi.org.in/01/01/kanimozhi-arimugam.html
2) A call for to support Open Document Format:
3) An introduction to RPM – http://kanimozhi.org.in/01/01/rpm-arimugam.html
4) Technical Glossary Series – http://kanimozhi.org.in/01/01/kanichor-vilakkam.html
5) “When will thy die” series for proprietary software support in GNU/ Linux –
6) Recent events at http://kanimozhi.org.in/01/01/akkam-pakkam.html
We firmly believe that this will grow further with all your kind support and